Exclusive offers for Standard Chartered credit cardholders
Offer 1: HKD20 off orders for existing foodpanda customers
- Enjoy HKD20 off upon making an order of HKD150 (excluding delivery fee) or above on foodpanda with designated Standard Chartered credit cards by entering voucher code "SCB".
- foodpanda voucher codes will be sent to the registered email address of sucessful Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard applicants (with xxxxxx) within xxx days of their application.
- This offer is limited to the first 9,000 eligible transactions per month during the Promotion Period on a first-come-first-served basis.
Offer 2: HKD75 off orders for foodpanda new customers
- Enjoy HKD75 off upon making the first order of HKD150 (excluding delivery fee) or above on foodpanda with designated Standard Chartered credit cards by entering the voucher code "SCBNEW".
- To enjoy this offer, you must pay with designated Standard Chartered credit cards and enter the voucher code upon checkout.
- New foodpanda customers refer to the customers who have not made their first orders on foodpanda with their registered accounts.
Offer 3: Get an additional foodpanda HKD150 food voucher on top of up to 40,000 Asia Miles by applying successfully for a Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard
- Exclusive offer: HKD150 foodpanda voucher code promotion is valid from 3 January 2020 until 6 April 2020.
- foodpanda voucher codes will be sent to the email address of your successful submitted Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard online form on or before 30 April 2020 (if submit all documents on or before 31 March 2020) or on or before 31 May 2020 (if submit all documents from 1 April 2020 to 6 May 2020).
- The HKD150 voucher code is valid until 31 December 2020 with no minimum spending.
- To enjoy the HKD150 voucher offer, customers must enter the specific voucher code upon online checkout.
- Welcome Offer: Up to 40,000 Asia Miles, promotion is valid until 6 April 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the promotion, cardholders are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Cardholders"), including Standard Chartered Credit Card and its co-branded card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and its co-branded card (not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum credit card).
- Applicants must apply for a Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard through http://scbhk.locusin.com/hk/revamp-2017/campaign/asiamiles-welcome-offer-201911/ to enjoy this offer.
- Welcome Offer: Asia Miles Mileage offer is valid until 31 March 2020.
- The top-up offer is only applicable to New Cardholders who have never signed up for Online Banking with the Bank on or before 1 October 2019.
- The $150 voucher code is valid until 31 December 2020.
- New cardholders are applicants who do not currently hold and have not cancelled any principal card of Standard Chartered credit card or MANHATTAN credit card issued by the Bank in the past 6 months from the date of approval of their current applications for a principal card of the Standard Chartered credit cards.
- Except for the welcome offer, top-up offer or any other offers as specified, the exclusive offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The Asia Miles welcome offer includes the Asia Miles earned from the prevailing Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard Rewards Scheme. Upon reaching the maximum limit of eligible transactions or from the 3rd month onwards from the date of card issuance (whichever is earlier), cardholders will earn Asia Miles under the Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard Rewards Scheme only. Please refer to related Terms and Conditions for details.
- All photos and product details relating to the Offers are for reference only.
- Promotion may change, be removed, or updated at any time and without prior notice.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited accepts no liability for the quality of or any other matters relating to the food, products and services provided by the Participating Merchants. The Participating Merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the food, products and services on offers.
- foodpanda reserves the right to stop these vouchers to be used on certain restaurants without prior notice. In the event of matters or disputes, the decision of foodpanda or Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited shall be final.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Terms and conditions apply, please visit sc.com/hk/foodpanda for details.