Enjoy foodpanda's Exclusive and Welcome offers by applying for a Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard
Get an additional foodpanda HKD150 foodpanda voucher on top of up to 40,000 Asia Miles by applying for a Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard successfully
- Exclusive offer: HKD150 foodpanda voucher.
- Promotion is valid from 7 April 2020 until 31 May 2020.
- foodpanda voucher codes will be sent to the email address of your successful submitted Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard online form on or before 31 August 2020.
- The HKD150 voucher code is valid until 31 December 2020 with no minimum spending.
- To enjoy the HKD150 voucher offer, customers must enter the specific voucher code upon online checkout.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must apply for a Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard through www.sc.com/hk/fp150e to enjoy this offer.
- The $150 voucher code is valid until 31 December 2020.
- New cardholders are applicants who do not currently hold and have not cancelled any principal card of Standard Chartered credit card or MANHATTAN credit card issued by the Bank in the past 6 months from the date of approval of their current applications for a principal card of the Standard Chartered credit cards.
- Except for the welcome offer, top-up offer or any other offers as specified, the exclusive offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The Asia Miles welcome offer includes the Asia Miles earned from the prevailing Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard Rewards Scheme. Upon reaching the maximum limit of eligible transactions or from the 3rd month onwards from the date of card issuance (whichever is earlier), cardholders will earn Asia Miles under the Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard Rewards Scheme only. Please refer to related Terms and Conditions for details.
- All photos and product details relating to the Offers are for reference only.
- Promotion may change, be removed, or updated at any time and without prior notice.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited accepts no liability for the quality of or any other matters relating to the food, products and services provided by the Participating Merchants. The Participating Merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the food, products and services on offers.
- foodpanda reserves the right to stop these vouchers to be used on certain restaurants without prior notice. In the event of matters or disputes, the decision of foodpanda or Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited shall be final.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Full set terms and conditions apply, please visit www.sc.com/hk/fp150e for details.