Hong Kong is a hot bed of delicious food and exciting new restaurants, incorporating the old and the new, the classical and the contemporary the city is an integral part to the wider regions continued development as an excellent food destination. Wasabi Warrior Japanese Food is a perfect example of the superb work that is currently being done all over Hong Kong, serving food that you recognize in a way that you probably do not. The restaurant serves some of the best Sushi you are likely to find outside of Japan. Cooked fresh with fantastic quality, locally sourced produced it is a healthy and delicious way to eat.
Wasabi Warrior offers one of the best eating experiences in HK
There is a huge range of Sushi offered on the Wasabi Warrior menu and below you can find just a small selection of the wonderful food available.
- Two Roll Warrior Meal Deal - The meal deal is a great way to try a selection of dishes and offers 2 Rice Rolls, 1 Nigiri and 1 miso cup
- Fresh Salmon and Avocado Roll - Line caught Salmon served with fresh avocado and rolled with hand crafted sticky rice.
- Mixed Sea Food Sashimi - A great way to taste a wide selection of beautiful fresh fish and an incredibly healthy dinning option.
All Wasabi Warrior's food is made fresh to order by a team of highly trained chefs and delivered promptly by helpful and committed couriers.
foodpanda now lets you order Wasabi Warrior food online
It has never been easier to eat great quality Japanese Sushi thanks to foodpanda's innovative online ordering service. Simply log onto the website using your computer or the mobile app, browse the menu, make your selections and then wait for your delivery. Easy!
Check out the 4 simple steps to order food online from Wasabi Warrior:
- Enter your address in Hong Kong, so you can be sure that Wasabi Warrior delivers to you
- Click on Wasabi Warrior menu and select the dishes you fancy
- To check out only need to select the most convenient payment option - online payment or cash on delivery
- Relax and enjoy yourself - your food order is on its way